Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ashleighs Gettin' Hitched















All of us girls attempting a picture, the first night there.


This is my friend Ashleigh....is she smokinnnnn' or what? Shes getting married July 18th, 2009 so we went to VA beach for a weekend to celebrate MUHAHAHA!
What a FAB weekend we had too. Many drinks, tons of good times and LOTS of laughs, could you ask for a better weekend? The weather was wonderful, sun all three days!
Theres just something about being with a group of girls that you love so much, its like having a house full of sisters.
Oh yea, the anticipated question. Did you leave Emma at home? Yes, I did. It wasn't easy by any means but it was something that made me feel good to know I could survive. Since Scott was working weekend shift (Fri, Sat and Sun.) him and Emma both packed up and stayed at his parents for the weekend. This turned out wonderful for both, Scott could go to work but yet he could come home and spend his nights with Emma. During the day Scotts mom, MeMe would watch Emma until Scott got off work.
Did I miss them? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since you have zero comments I thought I would put in my two cents. You should have taken me as a chaperone.
Your co-worker.