Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fathers Day!















Scott & Emma...does it get any better than this?

First off let me start by saying how much I LOVE Scott. He is by far the love of my life. Have I mentioned yet that he is the best dad ever? Ok let me do so...HE'S THE BEST DAD EVER! Everytime he comes in a room, Emma lights up, her eyes sparkle and she has the biggest smile on her face. That is love. He always helps out, watches her so I can get out (see below post), feeds, bathes, plays with her. Everyday I can see their bond grow stronger, in the near future it will be safe to say we will have a complete Daddys girl on our hands, and I fear I will be left in the dust :)




Me and my dad...or Poppy to Em.
My dad is also the best dad ever, yes in a blog world you can have two greatest dads! Duh!
So I salute to all the wonderful dads out there...HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

No comments: