Monday, March 2, 2009

Breakfast for Dinner


Yes, this is a strange picture to post but I read on my blogging friend Renee's page about being tagged to talk about the 6th picture in your 6th picture folder. Soooo this is mine! This picture is of one of my cats Bam, aka Baby Cat, he is brushing up against my birthday flowers Scott got me just this past year. He likes climbing all over the table so this is usually where you can find him!
Today was pretty uneventful really...or somewhat because really everyday with Emma is a wonderful event! We just kicked it around the house, did some chores, cleaned...watched Sesame Street ;) (and Y&R of course!)


Tonight I went back to Curves...so this was my 3rd time there! I will also be going back tomorrow, but I'm not going to weigh in again until Sat. because that will be exactly a week since the last time i weighed in.
OHH yea..haha I forgot about my title, I made breakfast for dinner tonite, biscuits & gravy, bacon and my favvvvvorite blueberry muffins! yuuumm
Tomorrow we will be going to Cuccis for dinner, proceeds from the sales will be going to Amy Vess Crizer and her family!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So when dear Ashley are you going to blog your latest news???