Monday, March 2, 2009

PJ's and TOYS!
















Here's a lil Sunday activity we had before bedtime last nite! Scott and I thought we would introduce Emma to her bouncer and as far as we can tell for the first 10 mins she LOVED it! Everything was making sounds and lighting up...she was all over the place looking at all the different animals on it. Emma says thank you to her Great Auntie Cheryl and her kids for this most wonderful gift that she got!!!! (Truth be known, this was ONE of the items on my registery that I probably showed Scott everyday talking about how much I wanted it for her!)
Also, another thing that we have found that Emma loves so dearly...is Sesame Street, yes from 10-11 every morning, she sits in her swing watching this show and just coooooos and coooos! I think she likes Count Dracula muhahaahhaha :)












Ohhh how this lil' girl is her mothers daughter, we both love pj's so I thought I would share a couple pictures of her favorite jammers.

No comments: