Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's been a while...







































And here's what I've been up to....well atleast for the most part :)

This is a suppper cute shirt, I made for a darling lil' man I know, Landon! Since his Mommer loves Virginia Tech (bleckkkkk!) I decided I would make him a shirt to show off my artistic abilites ha! I looked for Nebraska material too, since thats who his Daddy likes but Tech it was! I was very excited about the finished product and I hope it's something they will keep forever.

I am also working on some tutu's like the one that Emma is wearing in her Valentine pics, so hopefully I will be able to post those soon!

I've been working on a few wedding ideas, just small ones...first off we have def decided that we will be getting married Sept., Oct., Nov. of next year (no not all three months, just one)...yes, I know it's a long time away but would you want to spend the first year of your childs life playing around with wedding stuff? NO! We also have looked into a couple different places to actually have the wedding and reception, so far our favorite is Douthat for both. So we'll see....Thirdly, and most important we decided that we loved each other more than anything!

I'm sad to say that I really really really slacked off at Curves for like two weeks! BOOOO! How could I do this? Heck if I know, I guess I just got into a rut and didn't go. As of Mon. I was back in action, and have been both days this week! YaY for me.....one day at a time. I did sneak and weigh in though and the results were the same...I've neither gained or lost.

1 comment:

Meghan Berney said...

Ashley, those are soooo cute! I'm terribly impressed :)

And congrats on the wedding! Here are some wedding blogs I followed and loved reading. Some good ideas on all of them (along with some great wacky ones just to giggle at):

www.offbeatbride.com
www.snippetandink.blogspot.com (this one has the most beautiful photos...it made me want to have about six different weddings all with different themes...just a warning!)