Saturday, February 28, 2009

Caution!

As the title states, this blog is NOT meant to offend anyone so please do not take anything to heart....I just want this to be an account of my own personal struggle.

This week begins my first week of working out! I am finally ready to make it a personal committment to lose my baby weight. With that said I'll start from the beginning, my weight pre-baby, like when I first found out was 138...after the first few weeks I dropped 10 lbs. because of picky eating and all day sickness HA! In my final pregnant weeks, I probably weighed right around 160. I'm guessing my total weight gain was somewhere around 30-35 lbs.

Today I got weighed and measured at Curves, which is where I have decided to do my workouts. And for those who don't know, this is like a circuit set up where you go around 3 times on different machines, usually takes about 35 mins. which is perfect for a busy mom!!

Soooo here it is...152, about 8-10 lbs. down from Emma's birth and I would like to state here for everyone to see (yes, all 3 people who read this!) that I intend for my goal weight to be 130...I will update my weight every week and I promise not to cheat!

With that said, I'm thinking a Twix and Coke would make a fine breakfast....JUST KIDDDDING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay so I had my usual fattening biscuit from Hardees this morning and am now working my way through the tootsie rolls. Haven't seen our friend Tim yet. :)