Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oreo Truffles

Helllo everyone!

Well last nite I attempted to make Oreo Truffles that I got from a blogger friend, Renee at A Taste of Life, and yes I would love to put a link to her page on here because she has WONDERFUL recipes but I don't know how!!! Ahhhhhh!

Yesterday was a tough day, I worked but had to leave early to go get Emma from my Granny's, seems as though she was fussy alllll day so I got her an appt. at the Dr.'s from my other blogger & real friend (well aren't all friends real?, blog or not....) Mandy. Got her in the the Dr. and turns out everything is fine, she looks perfect! (YAYAY!) buttttt he seemed to think maybe she had a touch of colic, he changed her formula, and now we'll see how it goes. I'd rather have colic than have anything else wrong with her, so colic it is, colic we'll take!

As for the Oreo Truffles, I got to making these about the time Scott got home, and if you ever try this recipe, yes a food processor is best! I tried it without and it can be done but it is not easy. Either way they turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. The best part about making these, was the fact that Scott actually wanted to help, so I let him decorated the balls after they were dipped in chocolate. The time we spent together working on them was well worth the time it took to clean up the mess! HA!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

What kind of formula did Emma get put on? My two both were on Alimentum which really helped, except it is 25 dollars for a small can of powder