Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!




Smiling baby Emma before heading out to dinner!



















This is Scott & his friend Adam...whos looking for a nice single lady by the way ;)

















Scott & I














And yesss! Finally Foods & Friends for Valentines dinner, my fav! Let me start off by saying that I had a wonderful day filled with love! We really just did things around the house for most of the day. Emma and I hung out and watched some tv and Scott cooked us lunch, which was super sweet! Then we headed over to West VA, checked out some vinyl siding at Lowes (how romantic!) and scrammed off to Food & Friends for our lovers dinner. Both of our meals were sooo good, Scott had the stuff surf & turf, which was a steak that was stuffed wtih lobster meat, with a peppercorn cream sauce...I had the steak oscar, a tenderloin topped with lump crab meat...both were perfect!!!! We also decided to try something new while we were there, and since neither of us are a big fan of tomatoes, we got the tomato basil bruschetta, which turned out to be amazing!
Happy Valentines to All!

No comments: