Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Night Time is the Right Time

















Today I got to see my Granny, Uncle Caleb, MeMe, Peepaw & Poppy Dave....and as you can see it wore me out and I got right down to business....



I must be the luckiest lil' girl in the whole wide world and this smile proves it! Mommy says Daddy does a better job at bathtime and from the looks of it, I agree because my Daddy is the silliest and always makes me laugh!



Hey Mommy! Don't worry I love you too, I'm just practicing my facial expressions for the camera :)
Today was a BUSY day...I worked and then had a Relay For Life meeting for my team "Queens for a Cause". After I left work my Dad called me said that he was heading up to Scott's parents so that he could see Scott & Emma, so we met him up there. This was a most welcomed surprise because it's not often we can all just sit around and relax and talk for awhile. So while Poppy Dave fed Emma, we got to sit around and chat about everything from the "octuplets" to Emma's first birthday! Yes yes...I am looking ahead already, although I do not want time to move that fast, I am always thinking of ways to make my daughter the happiest baby in the world, spoiled? Ohhhh I don't know, maybe a little ;) After we got home, Daddy whipped up a bath for the lil bird, and then she went right down for night night! YaY! Hence the title...at first I struggled with a) the thought of her sleeping on her own & in another room and b) she refused the crib..but now Mommy must be doing something right because for atleast the past week she has went right down for sleep around 10 each night! Wooo Hoooo for us! Well speaking of night time...it's Mommys bedtime too...right after I partake in one of my favortie guilty pleasures...Young & the Restless....DVR is love!

No comments: