Saturday, February 14, 2009

This post is brought to you by the #3...



(Isn't this sooo cute, Katrina gave these out to us for our valentine's gift, it's a coffee mug w/sugar cookies!)





(These are the goodie bags I made to give out to them, along with a lil' valentine pic of Emma!)
Since I'm still getting used to the whole blog thing, I haven't exactly figured out how to put my pictures in the order I would like to tell the story! Sooo these pictures above are from my wonderful evening with the girls!!! Since Dec. we have made it a point to go out once a month, how it goes is, the person whos birthday is in that month picks the place they want to eat. This month was Ashleigh & Mandy's birthday month, and they picked the Cat and Owl (yummers!). I had the 10 oz. prime rib, a salad and a stuffed potato...followed by Banana Fritters with butterscotch topping and vanilla ice cream (you didn't really think I skipped dessert did you? NOT a chance!)






Today little Miss Emma Bird turned 3 months old! WOWOWOW! Time really does fly, I feel like she was born yesterday, well atleast mentally I do HA! We had a pretty fun day :) We went to walmart and had some pictures printed out of her in her tutu for valentines and then came home and kicked it together. Emma helped me make the goodie bags as seen above and knocked back a couple bottles of homemade formula and napped! Sounds like a good birthday to me :)

No comments: