Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Part Time Worker, Full Time Mommy!


Since I enjoy reading everyones blogs, and easily become addicted to them, I decided it might be nice for those who follow mine to update more often! Yesterday was my 4th week back to work, and for those who don't know I'm currently working 2 days a week. My granny keeps Emma on these two days, and it gets a little, and I mean a little bit easier each time I take her down there. Although it does help me to know how much my granny LOVES having her down there. I take comfort in knowing that Emma will get to know and love her great granny greene just as much as I do & did when I was a child. Yesterday however was unsually hard, there's just something about waking a sleeping baby and dragging her out that really breaks your heart! Now, for those of you stay at home mom's that just can't imagine waking your child in the wee hours of the morning be rest assured that within 10 seconds she is ALL smiles :)

I have come to enjoy going to work so that I can be around adults (HA!) but that smile lingers with me all day long and I consider that the best payment of all for my full time position!

No comments: